• 1 Padcaster Studio
• 2 Swivl devices
• 2 iPads (for the Padcaster and Swivl)
• 2 GoPro Hero7 with accessory kits
• 3 vlogging video cameras and tripods
• 3 graphics tablets
MCTC faculty may check out the CVE Toolkit items according to the following policies:
2. Earn your Engaging Video: Explorer digital badge by viewing training materials provided by the KCTCS Office for Professional Development and Innovation.
3. Certain equipment in the toolkit will be designated for CTE faculty/staff to have priority use. Gen-Ed faculty may use when not in use by CTE faculty. Video/vlogging cameras and graphics/pen tablets do not have a Perkins designation and may be used by all faculty/staff.
4. Faculty must present their employee ID card to check out the toolkit items.
5. Items will check out for .
6. Items should be used .
7. Refer to Information Technology staff and the Academic Coordinator for assistance with the equipment.
8. Any files and recordings on the devices should be deleted prior to returning to the library.
9. All components must be returned! A checklist may be provided at check-out, and is available for printing from this library guide for each tool.
10. Faculty MUST complete the Classroom Virtual Expansion Toolkit Faculty Report (link is below) upon return of the toolkit items.
Other Information to Know:
Check on devices and/or with IT staff to use specific applications that have been loaded onto devices, such as Camtastia, for basic editing of projects. You may use Open Broadcast Software (OBS), an open-source application recommended for video recording for projects created using the CVE Toolkit.
Explore the resources below for tutorials and traininig for implementing the CVE Toolkit.