Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Follow the MCTC Library on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
Spring 2016 Library Workshops
Join us for upcoming workshops this semester! If you are unable to attend any of the scheduled workshops but would still like to receive workshop materials or would like to request a workshop to be offered on a specific topic, please contact an MCTC Librarian.
- Getting Started with Office 365 – Thursday, 2/11, noon, Maysville Campus Library. Get the scoop on using Office 365 to create and access documents for your classes. Participants are encouraged to bring laptops and other devices.
- Ready, Get Set, Research! – Wednesday, February 24, 1 p.m. Licking Valley Campus Library. Learn about library services, resources and other KCTCS tools to help you tackle your next research project!
- Research Basics – Thursday, 2/25, noon, Maysville Campus Library. Need to find information for a class assignment but don’t know where to start? Come to this session to find out about the library services and resources available!
- Take the Worry Out of Doing Research! – Wednesday, 3/2, 1 p.m. Rowan Campus Library. Learn how you can take advantage of the MCTC Library services and resources to make researching less overwhelming!
- Digging Deeper Online for Research – Thursday, 3/3, noon, Maysville Campus Library. Finding information online is much easier once you learn about some tools and tricks! Find out how you can search the library resources and the Internet more effectively.
- Smartphone Tips for College – Wednesday, 3/16, noon, Maysville Campus Library. Find out about all the ways you can use your smart phone to stay in-the-know! From setting up and forwarding KCTCS e-mail to your personal e-mail account to SNAP alerts to the KCTCS App, we will cover the ways you can make your phone work for you in school and life!
- Take the Worry Out of Doing Research! – Thursday, March 17, noon, Montgomery Campus, Room 232. Learn how you can take advantage of the MCTC Library services and resources to make researching less overwhelming!
Making Connections: Chalk Talk
Do you have a hobby or interest you would be willing to talk about? Please consider providing a "Chalk Talk" session at your campus library!
Propose a "Chalk Talk" session!
We are looking for presenters to offer 50-minute sessions or seminars on various topics! Do you have vast knowledge of a subject or an extreme interest? Fill out this form to send us a proposal!