Welcome to the library's English 101 Research Strategy tutorial.
Here are a few instructions to help you complete the tutorial.
1. This tutorial will take you through the steps on how to develop a research strategy. Click on each blue tab on the left side. Each section is a step in the Research Strategy.
2. Some of the sections may have more than one sub-page. READ each page.
3. There will be several boxes on each page. Read through all the content within each box. Open the links to videos, web pages, or documents or PDFs. There are also some interactive elements that will help reinforce the information in each section. After you have read the information of each section, move to the next blue tab on the left.
4. This tutorial contains several videos sponsored by other libraries. The information is relative to the research strategy but they may mention their own library by name, web pages, or resources but you can always go to the MCTC library webpage and search.
5. After you have read through each section of this tutorial there is a feedback survey on the last page. Please let us know about what you learned or is still unclear about researach.
6. Do not skip reading this tutorial before attempting the quiz. Questions on the quiz will come from the text, the web pages, and the videos.
7. Before you continue with this tutorial, please verify you have read these instructions and then click the Submit button.
8. Now, go to the blue tab in the left colulmn for "What is Research?" to start the tutorial.